Get in the Ring is a high-octane pitch competition in a unique setting – the ring. It is held in almost 80 countries where they look for the most promising startups in 3 different weight-classes.
The competition comprises “live battles” inside a boxing ring where two startups face-off at a time in the form of 5 rounds of 30 seconds each.
Based on their pitch the startups are scored on their team, achievements, business model and market, financials and investment proposition and freestyle. In addition to this, they are given one minute to introduce themselves and their startup.
Through local, national and regional rounds startups can proceed to an international final where the global winners are announced.
- You are a high potential startup that can make an impact in your industry.
- Your startup is no older than 8 years.
- You must fit into one of the three weight classes:
- Lighweight champion: valuation <€1,000,000
- Middleweight champion: valuation €1,000,000 to €10,000,000
- Heavyweight champion: valuation >€10,000,000
- You can pitch fluently in English.
- You have an innovative and scalable business idea/model.
Good luck! Applications will be closing on 6th November, 2015.
To apply as a startup, please click at the link:
To attend the event please fill this form: