So thrilled to bring you another exciting news from the world of entrepreneurship. Plan9 in collaboration with Careem has initiated the first student-based entrepreneurial road show! In our quest to further strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Pakistan we bring you ERUPT 16’. We hope to build valuable relationships with key opinion leaders across universities & tech industry and bring the student body up to speed with the revolutionary entrepreneurial ecosystem. ERUPT 16’ is a business idea competition with the following agenda to be replicated in different universities
- ERUPT 16’ Awareness Session
- 3 Day Launchpad (Business Idea Competition) in each University
- Day 1 – 2 Minutes Elevator Pitch
- Day 2 – Business Plan Training
- Day 3 – Business Plan Presentation
- Champion Round – Winners from each University compete against each other
The Champion shall receive prize money and incubation in Plan9’s 9th cycle.
This is a great opportunity for the youngsters to participate and kick start their entrepreneurial journey because, this certainly is not an age of finding yourselves a job. It is your time to ERUPT and bring a change in the ecosystem. So do you think you have got what it takes to disrupt the system and be the change? Hurry up and apply now!