What is it?
Get in the Ring is a high-octane pitch competition in a unique setting – the ring. Basically, two startups compete with each other in five battle rounds, each lasting 25-seconds. Topics for battle rounds include team, achievements, business model, financials and freestyle. Startups have to try their best to convince judges that their startup idea is the best. After the 5th and final round, judges follow-up with questions. To conclude, a winner is selected by the judges. But wait, that’s not all, there’s another round – the final. In the final round, the audience votes and decides the winner.
What do I need to apply?
- Innovative and scalable idea.
- Startup less than 5 years old.
- English proficiency.
- Seeking an investment (money, time, advice).
What’s in it for me?
- Equidam Valuation (detailed startup valuation)
- A spot in the Regional Final of Get in the Ring: Middle East STC Challenge.
- All expenses paid trip to the Regional Final of the Middle East in Riyadh.
I am sold, how do I apply?
Is there a deadline?
Yes, September 17th, 2014